The work of the advice centre is based on the principles of feminist work with girls.
- Advice centre for girls and young women in all cases of emergency
- Ambulant care with problems in the family,in school or circle of friends; help in dealing with conflicts.
- Small living groups of girls (maximum 4) between the ages of 16 and 20
- Offers of prevention e.g. prevention of violence,self-assertion, sexual pedagogic
- Free and collegial short and long-term professional advice
- Allocation of appointments within a week